Tuesday 23 July 2013

Things I Love about the ICP....

When I realise my office is the Happiest Place on Earth
Funnel cake
Beach at the boardwalk
Getting a lift to/from work
Seeing characters backstage
Visiting the Confectionery shop
XL radio
Seeing the castle, especially pink and blue
When dads are glittery all over from carrying their princesses 
Trying new foods
Opening a new sorcerers pack
Happy guests
Last minute day-off plans
High-fiving with the pink mickey hand
Pre/post-work CASEYS!!
Ice cream cookie sandwiches
Having a roommate
When I get exits at 10pm so I can see the fireworks
The SUN!!
When its my 'friday' shift
Crazy lightning
Using a light sticks
When guests say 'look she has a light saber'
When guests want a photo with me
Vanilla coke at the AMC cinema
Dinosaur
Rainbows over MK
Dancing at the Dance Hall
Level 3 on turnstiles
Getting cheeky fast passes 
Turning around backstage to watch the finale of Wishes
Dancing in the MiSi parade
How every American repeats me when I say 'rubbish' and laughs
Seeing tinkerbell fly from the castle
Teaching a guest about sorcerer's
Giving out mickey stickers
Getting to hold the rope behind the parade
Crossings now I know how
Rock n roller coaster!
Drawing a character like a pro
Taking photos in front of mickey floral
Wreck it ralph part of celebrate the magic
Making magic moments
Morning Cocopops
All things Despicable
Daily snickers
When security at Chatham say "welcome home"
Trading for a good pin
When guests want my pins
Getting free cookies and sweets from service center all the time
Baking tollhouse cookies and watching carrie diaries
Space mountain before work
Trips to universal
Having a balcony
Kids blowing bubbles
When guests wish me a magical night!

No comments:

Post a Comment