Tuesday 23 July 2013

Epcot

Last night I laid around while the rain subsided and ventured into MK for about 9. I got Casey's again (fries and cheese and corndog nuggets and coke YUM)

then I watched the fireworks and did space mountain at park close. That night we went to LPs cos his roommate was away for a slumber party!! Was me him Lesley and Cherie and we looked at his pin collections, made popcorn and watched my first ever episode of modern family where they go to disneyland!
Tuesday morning I wondered home in my despicable PJs to find the internet not working and jen jules and I headed to Epcot. So far we've been to Company D and now we've been waiting 90 mins in the Soarin queue! We have lunch booked in Mexico, hungry!!

Soarin' was fun, I do love it! Only 2 hours wait...! Then Mexico restaurant with jen, lovely! It had a Pirates disneyland paris blue lagoon atmosphere!! In front of then mexican boat ride. Food was tortillas and dip to start, shared a starter of tostadas and then chicken veg rice and creamy onion sauce! 
Then we went on the mexican boat, and then Norway and got 'school bread', then some Werther's original caramel from Germany! Watched voices of liberty in America and then got the bus back.

I had a nap and wondered off to MK and met Hannah and we went for  Ghiradellis brownie sundae,
my first one, yummy, and made plans for our last week, and then went to see Turbo! Was good! I got my vanilla coke too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment