Tuesday 2 July 2013

Random...

I am loving junior mints! I discovered Pacsun yesterday too which is LUSH wanted everything, and I bought myself a new ipod nano for £100 with disney discount, bargain!
For those of you know me well you'll be amazed to hear I haven't had a single cup of tea for 29 days!!! That must be the longest time ever! Hoping to see Despicable me 2 at the cinema soon :) and saw the first 4th July fireworks last night...pretty amazing!!!!! I was actually impressed. Although as I thought they were red white and blue with stars! and there was one random late firework after all the others had finished haha oh dear.
Jen and I went to Publix today and got rained on but I've needed to go for ages and hopefully the food will last me a while! Then we went to Downtown for food and ate at the Cuban place Bongo's which was nice but garlicky! We shared garlic shrimp with rice and plantains! We had to ask but apparently this is banana! It was kinda fried though, interesting! Then for dessert I had to order the fruit salad as it came with shredded coconut  and coconut-infused whipped cream! It was huge so will last me a few days I hope. Some of the fruit was stuffed into the hollowed out pineapple, impressive for a side!! Then I saw Despicable Me 2 in 3D, awesome!!! I wore my new unicorn top!

:D Also the audience gave a lot of response you'd never see in the UK and if it did happen those people would be getting evils! Eg the 3D was messed up to begin with, and everyone was moaning and shouting about it then cheered when it got fixed, and clapped when the film started and then laughed really loud etc! Was fun!
Want to go again and to monsters again! Working til 3am ie be home at 4am tonight! Wish me luck

Mall take 2: I got my ipad sorted (replaced) for a mere $268...including Apple care incase it happens again! hit VS again, (undies!!) and forever 21, (PJs) and got a new case for my Mini. I ate at 5 guys, which was nice but wasnt great. The cajun fries sounded interesting but prefer McDs to be honest, and asked for cheeseburger with no tomatoes, got them anyway! it was a "small" cheeseburger; only one patty, not two, crazy arent I.

HoB take 2:
Hannah and I went on a spontaneous night out the other day, and we got a lift in and stopped by the gas station for mini bottles of wine, and then the guy driving went into the back of someone, fender bender drama!! Then we classily drank in the car and headed to the huge queue, whole place was packed. Had a fun night with Hannah then got the bus home as the guys who gave us a lift were being idiots. Last minute cheap nights out are fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment