Thursday 4 July 2013

Crazy shift

Today was the dreaded 3am, so I spent a lazy morning chilling watching a bit of toy story attempting to sunbathe (5mins at the pool before it rained!) And washing my bedding. Then I popped in 2hours early so I could go and play for a bit! Got a FP for thunder (which I ran out of time to use :() but got let into the Splash FP so did that yay! Then I went to try a Funnel cake! The girl there let me try a free taster which was so big I just ate that, yum!
Then I did the Carousel as I hadn't before and got pixie dust sprinkled on me and made a wish by the castle! Then I got my first lot of Sorcerers of the MK cards (like pokemon for Disney!) Traded a cupcake pin with LP and hit up Caseys for a hot dog and chips, nice but bored of it now. I got a lot of compliments on my unicorn top :D Now to work... We were busy so they did no fingers, love it, puts me in such a good mood as much fewer angry guests! Excited for fireworks as they were 360 degrees tonight! Got put on a V right in the middle of them so missed them on both sides as roof is too low, gutted. Then was on exits, had fun talking to jacob, and everytime I shut the gate on a larger woman's behind, I imagined when Jules accidentally shut the gate on a woman's bum the other day and she was like "ooowwww" hahahah. 
I only had 2 choc bars at work today!...and fries, a hotdog, 2 bowls of coco pops n bit of funnel cake! Oops. The Publix scales said I'd lost weight, but I reckon its probs 2 stone out! Finally home just before 4, and skyped Matt to say hi as he was heading out to work weird! Woke up at 5.30 when juliette came back tho damn it :( long day. Only in til 1 tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment