Wednesday 17 July 2013

Epcot, Ohanas and Universal

Dan picked jules and I up Monday and we went to Epcot. Was fun as he had good music like Kanye but he also played the Disney version of Mambo no 5 I've never heard of!
Everything had long waits so we met mickey Minnie and Pluto, 


and then we went to the coca cola shop where you could try 8 or so flavours of weird fizzy drink from countries round the world! Then we got orange chicken in china, yum!

And wondered through the rest of the countries, stopping for galaxy and dairy milk in England! In fact we walked around the world twice.... We met up with jacob and did the Nemo ride (meh) and then Sum of all Thrills where u build then ride your own coaster, awesome! We created a level 4 of thrillingness coaster,the Gravity Dragon ha. 
We did spaceship earth, the ride inside the golf ball, as I'd never done it, it was narrated by Judi Dench! We shared a double choc funnel cake from 'America'

then headed to work where I got crossings again! Splash this time so only 3 crossings but still had someone yell at me cos his kids couldn't see. 
The guy I worked with has a job working "with Shrek" at Universal! 
Then for fireworks I gotCrystal Palace redirect (ie keep to your right please keep moving please KEEP TO YOUR RIGHT) I still love the part of Wishes when Tink flies from the castle! Then we collected strollers that had been dumped and chatted to guests waiting for mickeys goodnight kiss which didnt happen, have to watch that sometime. We got a lift home from Dan at like 130 with rack city blasting!
My Dopey
Indy!
Studmunk!
One Mans Dream
Rock N Roller!

Tuesday

Jules and I went to HS for the first time together, where she had to main gate herself again as she lost her card! We drew Dopey, watched Indiana jones stunt show where we bumped into rosie and Blair and I made plans for next w
eek, we watched the Star Wars 'youngling' training where kids fight Darth Vader and one poor boy couldn't get his light saber up haha! We met chip n dale (studmunk!) we were by far the oldest in the queue! Then I finally did Walt, one mans dream, which features a show with clips of him and made me realise how happy I am to work 'for him'. 
Finally we used our RnR FP where I caught Jules bag in midair as it fell out!!
Then we came home for the pool party but it rained too much! Sad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment