Wednesday 19 June 2013

Very first Disney shift!

So today I was up at 5.15 to get a bus to vista to collect papers to then get a bus to the social security office! Didn't take long to get there but we got shouted at for talking! We were gone at 6, home by 9, boring.
Then I managed to waste the morning and chilled by the pool for 10 minutes! Then it was on the bus to work for me! I found out for the first two weeks I've made $135.
I ended up having a 19 hour day on 4 hours sleep, a bit stupid really! When I got back I was so tired my head dropped and I fell asleep every 10 seconds on the bus it was horrid. Then when I walked to the flat I thought I'd fall on my face! Never been so tired.
I tried to get ER (early release) but it didn't happen. Two no shows etc and it was super busy.

I did 2 hours on the Vs (touch points) had a 15 min break did nothin then 2 more hours on them. Then I had a half hour 'lunch' where it pissed down with rain so that was boring too, I caught the end of the parade but it disappeared mega quick as the rain started coming. I got soaked running back and then got put on old legacy turnstiles for the last 3 n half hours with no water break and it was boiling!

Soso busy too. Nice people and some grumpy people, not my fault their fingers don't work, ah!

The only thing that made it good was a lil girl saying I was pretty and a little boy hugging me after he came in!

I finished at 9.45 and went to change n ran on some rides alone as I figure if I wait for someone else to be free ill never go! I did thunder, haunted and space mountain! Space is good here. On the way out I asked to try a corn dog nugget from Casey's, quite tasty! There's a topping station there too with jalapeƱos etc yum! Have to try hot dog.

So I'm now off to do my washing sunbathe etc.got the same shift today but half hour less than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment