Tuesday 25 June 2013

3 weeks!

I can't believe I've been here 3 weeks argh time is going far too fast. So yesterday I found out that my degree results were in.... I GOT A FIRST :D
Finally done with my Masters! I have never been so nervous in my life, shaking as I clicked the button!
Woo!
We had our inspection today and were good enough for cookies but not for Ferrero Rocher! But dad said he'd buy me some!

We headed to Denny's for an impulsive breakfast feast, lush.

I had work 2 til 10 but got extended til 11. Park hours got extended and whenever that happened we all get extended an hour and to hell with our plans! Sucks!

So I couldn't watch Wishes but I managed to get ERd at 10.30 and Jen and I went to space mountain and astro orbiters! Then took some dodgy castle pics and headed home. Zzzzzzzzz
Astro orbiters!

No comments:

Post a Comment