Tuesday 11 June 2013

Part Two...

Thursday 6th June

Happy Birthday Mum! The same in UK and US thank god....06/06!
I woke up to a lot alot of rain! Warmer than the UK but constantly going. However i decided to hit Universal with the guys as I'd already bought an expensive annual pass and my roomies werent interested in going at all and i didn't know when id get to go again. We got a taxi and luckily Juliette leant me her rain coat!
There were 9 of us (6 girls 3 guys) and we got two taxis, $30 for one way for each group. It was only 10 mins down the road though- need a car!
It rained ALL day with the only breaks being inside rides (wet+aircon=freezing Emma!) and when it turned to jsut drizzle occasionally. My shoes still smell and i squeezed my socks in the loo and put them in the hand dryer and water poured out!! But we still had a great time, and got to do HP world!!
 Windy!
 Butterbeer!!!
MIB
Spiderman.
I made a lovely friend too called Rosie who will be my Universal buddy, she works at Epcot.
We did Islands of Adventure; spiderman, HP ride, got butterbeer in the Hogs head (creepy) and got a choc frog!


and Dueling dragons which now no longer run simultaneously, lame, sort it out universal! and then saw Poseidons fury show, fun but cold inside. Was going to do hulk but it rained so must go back!
We then went to the Studios, grabbed lunch (chilli cheese fries nice but so bad!)
and went on MIB (got 80,000 woo) We had to put our stuff in lockers and they are fingerprint controlled, fancy! Then ET shich id never done before and freaked me out, Simpsons, and Disaster (which was a waste of 45mins in my opinion). Then we wentto Mummy, but it was 101 (broken down) gutted. Then we queued for new transformers and then that went 101.... so we gave up, did Despicable me and went home. We saw Gru as a character and Vector which was cool! and the Minions having a dance party. Was fun but im a bit sick of simulators now at Unviersal....youve got spiderman, HP ride, Desp me, Simpsons and new transformers among others which are all simulators. Bit rubbish really.


On the way out through City Walk we popped to the worlds first Whopper Bar! (aka a BK where u can only get whoppers...) i got an angry whopper which was lovely but then had a stomach ache the whole next day! oops.

That evening i went to Publix (nearby supermarket, healthier food than Walmart) and Downtown Disney with Rosie and browsed the shops then met the others at the Irish Pub where they informed me that we were getting roommates gutted. I got a choc strawberry from Goofys sweet shop that was yummy!! Not a good day for the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment