Friday 15 March 2013

Update...

As of today, I have my CRB check returned and it's clean yay! (I knew it would be obviously but it's still a bit scary!) But no pack yet for the Visa. We had an email to say our Disney packs will be here in a few weeks finally so we an begin booking our visa appointments, working around the exam timetable (eek!). It is now LESS than 2 months until I have finished my final maths exam, EVER!!
The email said we will get some mystery treats from Yummy too, ooh!

I’ve booked my seat on the Virgin flight to Orlando, WOO! 60 C ;)
I will be surrounded by Disney people, we will be so hyper!

Oh and I’ve finally gotten around to watching Brave and Tangled! Tangled was bought for me as a Christmas present because I’m a rubbish Disney employee and I hadn’t seen it! I thought it was a bit meh but Brave was a lot better than I expected :) Wreck it Ralph was totally awesome and I’m SO excited to go watch Monster’s University (and Despicable Me 2!) when we are in WDW!

No comments:

Post a Comment