Sunday 24 March 2013

70 Days...

70 DAYS i.e 10 weeks to go until I'm off to the Happiest Place...wooo! Our Disney packs should be here within the next day or so and so then I can book my visa appointment. I need to be revising right now as final 4th year exams are imminent, but all I can think about is Disney oops! I am trying to find my nice Pink Kipling suitcase to throw some Disney stuff in but can't seem to find it! I am currently getting my Disney fix through downloading lots of books on my kindle; right now its Jack Lindquist's "In service to the mouse" ... so if anyone has any suggestions? I am also reading 'Into thin air' to prepare me for my Everest climb (scary stuff!). And a book about Quantum Mechanics for some background info on my Master's Project...and Dawkin's Greatest Show on Earth...as you can maybe tell, I like to read!

Next update once I've received my pack and booked my visa.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment