Thursday 16 May 2013

Fundraising/Life Update

Bake Sales at Uni... Check out my cool cakes!
http://emmajosephine27.tumblr.com/post/44953173318/my-amazing-bake-sales
Handmade cards and Onesie day fundraising
http://emmajosephine27.tumblr.com/post/44951753897/fundraising

Thanks to some amazing people I not only managed to reach my target before anyone else in my group, I also got a lil bit over! Over Easter I even got a letter from Childreach congratulating me on being one of the TOP 30 fundraisers in the country! Which is pretty cool.

 
So with the fundraising done, I have the fun part of getting all the jabs I need, I've had two outta 3 now, rabies and Hep B, and when I go for my final jabs I also have to pick up malaria tablets...scary!
Finally, I managed to get one last UEA hoody before I leave (having already gotten ones for Snow, Cheer, Maths and Pole) Everest 2013 Baby!!
 
In April, I finally handed in my maths version of a dissertation, my MMATH project; Quantum Fluids, woop!
aaaaand as of Tuesday, 14th May, I had my last exam and COMPLETED MY MASTERS DEGREE :D It happened that my lil sis was in the same room as me for her final exam and she left early so she finished her degree before me...damn!
 
So I have a few weeks left until D-Day (Disney day!!!!) and I just need to buy a few more bits and pieces and pack....and hit the gym!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment