Monday 8 April 2013

5 Days Later...

I have got my visa back, wahoo! I had to show some ID and he came about 1pm and it was pretty simple, so at least that's out the way. And here is the beauty:

Also I got official Disney emails through on Friday about medical insurance which I haven't gotten around to sorting yet (as I'm awaiting confirmation that it is compulsory, otherwise I won't get it through Disney as it's quite expensive) and the Program  Assessment Fee (a lovely $104.50...!) that I have paid now so nearly everything is sorted!

Also on Friday I picked up my shiny new lightweight suitcase for filling with my Disney goodies I'll no doubt be buying out there :D

Exams are looming so this is it for a while.... see you on the other side if I survive one final exam hell!!

xx

P.s it looks like they actually did use the original (and passport size) photo I gave them rather than the 'visa' one, so who knows what the deal with that is!


No comments:

Post a Comment