Sunday 11 August 2013

12 reasons why Animal Kingdom is my new favorite park

Jambo...

1. I didn't think I particularly cared about animals but I actually love doing the safari! Especially when rhinos stop in front of us or I see the lion!
2. There is an abundance of CM's with pins, really good pins!!!
3. It has the whole Everest connection!
4. You can get awesome facepaint there!
5. It has Dinosaur my new FAV ride
6. In the evening its cooler there and has really short queues
7. Its a lot more chilled and less busy than MK
8. Meeting characters there is fun as they can give you more attention (like Tigger proposing)
9. The Cast members are super friendly
10. You can get some awesome photopasses there
11. I can wear my leopard ears
12. My yeti!

Kwahereni! (go well)

No comments:

Post a Comment